Hello, here we are,.. in the end of 2016 and soon we will meet with greater year for us namely 2017. No doubt to think it will be greater year than previous years. Have you make some resolution for 2017? Make a concept about “new me” in 2017 ? Or just prepare for give some update version of you the choice in you hand fellas. For me, I think just update is enough. It isn’t because I does not have a sense of enthusiasm to greet 2017. But, I think all of valuable lessons that I got in 2016 are too valuable to throw away.
2016 is a nice year for me. There are so many lessons that I get from soo many events that happened in this year. In early 2016 I returned to my hometown “Lampung” after several years stayed in Bogor and Yogyakarta to study yeaaaay. Then… Booom
- April, my wallet was stolen at Merak Bus Terminal.fortunately my wallet is returned by the thief after discussion and debate that was filled with intrigue and sweat profusely.😬
- May, I slipped an get a little injured on my head. Three stitches in the head are enough to increase my cool level 😅. Oh ya, I had my first trip to Medan city on this month… It’s amazing trip hahaha and fyi I returned to Lampung from Medan by Bus.
- June, I get chicken pox virus for the first time 🤤. I look like a monster roaaaaarrrr..
- July, had South Sumatra trip with boat on the river that people say a lot of crocodiles and then I had Happy Bandung trip with my friends.. hohoho
- August, returned to Bogor
- September, October and November had trip surveyed hundred GCP around the Province of Banten from the North to the South and West to the East 😱 it’s amazing experiences for me to get lot of extreme off road. I think during the survey we had leaked dozen of tires.
- December, My Brother’s graduation day and I with my family got trip to Bandung,.. Congratulations my Broo..
Okay those are my experiences that I got in 2016. I think I got some lessons from those events. Of course I must more carefully when I have some trip to another area that I haven’t known well enough. Eat and drink more healthy.
So what is my update in 2017??
- Improve my in the pattern and the quality of my eat, drink and sleep behavior.
- Read more book then 2016. I just read 20 book this year, it decrease from 2015 that read 28 books. So in 2017 I must read 35 books.
- Improve my English skill both in writing and speaking so I can get 600 for ITP TOEFL and have a courage to try IELTS test.
- Trying to plant some chilly and papayas in my field if it success I wanna try to plant it in wider field
- It’s secret
- It’s secret too
It’s enough for this post, Oh ya I think I must write at least 1 post a month. See ya thanks for your time.. Happy New Year